1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***My Next Car Will Be...

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Anything' started by CLUTCHONE, Dec 26, 2006.

?

What Car Should I Get Next???

1. Mazda MX5 Convertable

58.3%
  2. Another Honda Civic

25.0%
  3. Honda Del SoL

16.7%
  4. I Know a Better Car thats Cheaper!!!

8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    an 240sx convertable would be sick also
    but i voted for the mx5 cause if i found one for that price and had the money id buy it even over the 2 other cars and i love me some civics and crx's
    i would have to change somethings on the miata though like rims slam and at least a lip kit like the one you pictured with the works

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Fc Rx-7

I should have Also Added FC RX-7 convertable... I would have added the 240sx Convertable but Im already working on a Silvia Project as we speak... :)

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    the FC RX-7 that you mentioned would be a good choice...i've always liked the FC3S.

as for me, my next car will either be a subaru impreza wrx, or sti...or, a dodge charger r/t...or, a honda fit. i haven't really decided on one yet. if i go with the charger, i want it to be black, on black rims w/a polished lip. ooh, or maybe a lexus gs that i can make into a VIP project car. we'll see. i do know that i want a car with some guts, and the fit is the only one lacking that trait. sorry to get off topic.

4. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Wrx Ftmfw

The Charger sounds Nice But the Fit has Balls Also... I Remember seeing one with a K20 swap and the Lexus GS has alot of Power at Hand... :rocks:

But The Best Car Pound for Buck you Mentioned is the WRX, any Model or Year is Your Best Bet cause the Raw Feel of a Turboed All Wheel Drive is Completely Insane...:googly:

5. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    you got that right turbo awd is sweet
    i think i wouldnt mind a fit or a wrx as my next car either, for a new car anyway
    the next car i realy want is a nsx and then i'm going to buy an actual new car not just new to me car and that might be a fit those things just look awsome with so many possiblities already

6. hondaacclx84

hondaacclx84 New Member

Start a Conversation
    I'm between the MX5 buying the hardtop so when you want to run convertable just leave the hardtop in your house and use the original one and when you want it to be secure put on the hard:thumbup: or the Civic cause I'm an Honda fan till dead

7. Neil

Neil New Member

Start a Conversation
    I'm going to build my son a 58 Impala convertible or super coupe. I started out as a big body V8 fan. I think it's a good way to learn about engines and such. Once he gets into it (if he does), then he can have my RHD CRX when I move up to a higher end imported vehicle. I'm not sure what yet. I am kind of liking the Stagea wagon with the R34 swap out. Twin turbo grocery getter. That spells kick-ass in my book.

8. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Did you get a new car yet?