1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 94 Hatch!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage - Member's Show Off Area' started by JDaM_Driver, Mar 30, 2009.

1. RSMisfit

RSMisfit New Member

Start a Conversation
    dang i remember i headed to palmdale when the fires where happing those days

2. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ok a small update:

Recently somebody had backed up into my car and broke my bumper, I really dont know how it broke, but it was in half. Also my hood latch was messed up and had to replace it.

Ok well got the new OEM stlye bumper on and hood latch. My car looks a whole lot better with a new bumper. I dont have that gaping whole in the front anymore. Going to be trading my wheels with a friend that has a hatch also. Unknown brand, but they look just like the ROTA Slip Streams (flat black color), 15" or 16". I dont like my 17" wheels I have on right now. Also looking into getting a CF hood and some window visors sometime soon aswell. Orange Vision Lug set is also on its way.

I have a question also, how are window visors installed. Cause I found some but are stuck on with double sided tape right above the window. Is that how they are? How can I tell if am getting a good product and the right one?

Anyways, that's what is going on right now with my hatch. Sorry no pictures, doing everything from iPhone. I will post some as soon as possible.

3. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    The real Honda visors have metal clips that the visor attaches to. Not tape! lol! :p

4. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    Haha, I thought so. Ok, now I know what am looking for. Thanks.

5. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    Alright quick update:

I got the new wheels that i was talking about, car now has a lower more aggressive stans. Camber kits installed, car handles like a go cart, lol.

I just been really busy lately, but i will post pictures up soon.

Help!!! It was raining here a couple days ago and water had gotten into one of my fog lights and the light bulb burned out. I really don't know what light bulb they are so i can replace them. Anybody know???

6. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    Pics!!!!!

My hatch taking a shower. Those are the wheels, and i forgot to mention I got a set of mud flaps also, my extended Vision lugs.

ai43.tinypic.com_727v44.jpg

ai43.tinypic.com_29yjn8n.jpg

ai44.tinypic.com_2n1evtf.jpg

The hood needs to be done!!! :cry:

New manga car if possible.
    ai43.tinypic.com_727v44.jpg ai43.tinypic.com_29yjn8n.jpg ai44.tinypic.com_2n1evtf.jpg

7. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    The back is lookin sexy man. Slap a lip on there and get the hood done and youll be Very Niiice (borat voice)