1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Decide!

Discussion in 'Del Sol' started by Andrea, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Start a Conversation
    It's not a bad stress - there could be worse things to worry about like.....payin for it!

I think it's going to be Bayside Blue. I found some pics of the Skyline with silver wheels and I like it. I'm going to go get a chip book and get a closer look.

2. imm0rt41

imm0rt41 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yeah, always good to have a look at it at the shop that is gonna paint it. Up for doing a new shade of blue no one else does :thumbup:

3. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    X2 that

also do your research on the shop you are thinking of taking it so it doesnt look like its guy painted it > :googly:

although im sure you already knew that, keep us updated on it and good luck. im anxious to see what it looks like!

4. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Start a Conversation
    Holy Crap - what a lot of work....but so worth it. Things are lookin great and you know what? I ended up back where I started with Electric Blue.

Amazing! It looks simply %$^&*(()) amazing! Rust is gone, nasty scratches - gone, headlights and driving lights polished, new tailights, map lights installed, new windshield, minor dents gone, ++++++. And the paint - there's an illusion of an 1" water covering it. I can't believe it's the same car.

I love it and it's not even finished yet! Tried hard to keep from crying when I saw it in a million pieces, what a mess!

does anyone know if you can make a plexiglass dome big enough to cover it?