1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Cars???

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by EastEndMotorSports, Nov 13, 2006.

1. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    true true each car/class has its purpose and american muscle is good at drag but they arent the only ones but they are the majority in that class but times change like nascar toyota has been running nascar for a few years, and its still kind of a shock to me but they do pretty good there
    sometimes its good to go outside the norm it helps with the evolution of things, i could go on and on but i'll save everyone the lecture
    and i dont think all american cars are bad but for each american car i like theres a better forign car that id rather have, like say i wanted a muscle car id rather have a supra than a mustang, and so on.

2. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    good points ... but to each his own .. when i say Muscle car .. im more along the lines of a 68 stingray, 66 427 fairlane, dodge superBee, Dodge daytona, Charger (the orinal one), GT350 and so on...

3. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    True...

I define Muscle a Little Diffrent Also But there Are Still American Muscle in Production Today that still Amazes Me...:)

4. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    even though the Dodge SRT4 was still a neon, i always had somewhat of an interest in it. and the pontiac solstice is pretty nice...and it's a four cylinder...rhys millen is replacing his GTO with a solstice for the professional drift circuit. the solstice should be a pretty decent drive with some forced induction. but...meh, i really have no bias between american and import cars. a car is a car...i remember the days when i had no car. :) i started with Chevy's, but then built up an interest for Japanese cars while in Japan for 3 years. the only thing i'm irritated of now is the number of lifted trucks in my neighborhood with dual straightpipe exhausts on them...it's like seeing a Skyline in Japan, everyone has one (usually the American guys:) ). but i still get better gas mileage than them, and i only pay about 12-20 bucks a tank of gas. thank you Japan:)

5. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    Being Rhys Millen's main sponsor is Pontiac (and Red Bull) he might have not had a choice in the matter. Just as Sam Hubinette's new ride is a Dodge Charger SRT-8.

6. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    true. the charger looks pretty sweet going sideways though:) but yes, that's a very good point.