1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

97-ferio Photoshoot/ 20NOV06

Discussion in 'The Garage - Member's Show Off Area' started by 97-ferio, Nov 20, 2006.

1. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    dont make excusses because someone caught you biting your ride, you know what they say different strokes for different folks
    jk
    but you cars is realy looking good
    not realy digin the rims either but if you like um the its all good but i do think an old school rim with a chrome lip would look nice id say maybe some works equip or meister
    those are my favorites for the minute
    i would get used unless you get a killer deal because they would most likly need to be refinshed

one more thing you should try and post up a pic with you jdm plate mounted

but it is nice to see people doing stuff to their cars even though i cant :mad: it sucks to not have enough money for what you want:(

2. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    hahahaha! okay, then maybe i was biting my mirror, because my car looked so deliciously clean. j/k

i feel everyone on the rims...i also think some old school rims would look good on my car...i dunno if a 97 civic qualifies as old school now...but for old school rims, i was thinking about some RS Watanabes w/a polished lip, but i dunno. Works would look great too...i'm saving up for rims at the moment, so i'll have plenty of time to decide:) the wheels i have my eyes on don't have a polished lip...for my car it's between some used old school rims w/a polished lip, or the new wheels i like that are all bronze. bronze would surely look great on a green car, as would the rims with a polished lip. we'll see.:) right now i'm rollin on 14" steelies, makes my car look ghetto, hehehe...but hey! it's winter, so i guess it doesn't really matter. i need to get paid though, cause my car needs a good wash and wax badly...being garage kept now should keep her clean longer.

thanks again for the comments everybody!:)