Really new from Montreal

Discussion in 'Introductions - Come say Hi !' started by IlluzionMOD, May 24, 2008.

1. IlluzionMOD

IlluzionMOD New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ive just recently gotten into the scene and Im no hardcore gearhead. So I am still wrapping my head around all the terms thrown around. Im drawn to the JDM scene and I would be really interested in purchasing a 300zx for looks and the good things Ive heard about how reliable that type of car is.

I dont plan on heavily modding it or treating the car too harshly. Ive driven a Geo Metro for about 8 years now and needless to say I just want to get behind the wheel of something that I can be proud of.

Anyways there are a few JDM dealerships in Montreal and there are still alot of questions that need to be answered. Like it is even worth dropping 9grand on a 16 year old car? If there is any advice you guys can give me. It would be greatly appreciated.

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Welcome to JDMChat. Do a little research before buy a 300Z, they do have some issues there and there. Things you may not want to deal with, especially not being a "gearhead". Otherwise there is a lot of knowledgeable members here to help.

3. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    Welcome to the site.

4. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
  5. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    welcome to JDMChat!!:D