Maybe Bye Bye Sol

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by PHDelSol, Jan 28, 2007.

1. PHDelSol

PHDelSol New Member

Start a Conversation
    yes it is true.... tomarrow my Sol might be gone:( ... a guy made me an offer i couldnt refuse.... so the lil EH6 might have a proud new owner who from what ive heard will have some nice toys for her.............. but on top of this tragic news i have a glimmer of hope... i have my eyes on a 94 Del Sol VTEC (b16:rocks: ) or a 94 EJ1....... im kinda leaning twards the coupe cuz id like to have a lil leg room... but a Bseries is so enticing.... we will see

_dAve:poke:

2. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    yeah youy can't beat the EG2 del sol. why motorswap a singleslam out when you can buy the car with a b series!!

3. PHDelSol

PHDelSol New Member

Start a Conversation
    just met the kid... he drove it.. liked it... wants it... has $2500 just needs another $1000 and its his.... so hopefully in the next couple days ill be carless

4. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    dude buy an accord.. that thing was the roomiest honda i've ever been in [including the minivans]

then if you want more power build the g35 motor and you'll shit yourself with all the torque

5. PHDelSol

PHDelSol New Member

Start a Conversation
    im lookin at a 94 Sol VTEC, couple EJs, 99 Eclipse, 95 Trans Am WS6 and a 97 Firebird... as of right now