Kool Aid in the Works

Discussion in 'The Garage - Member's Show Off Area' started by twinmmjr, Nov 23, 2009.

1. twinmmjr

twinmmjr New Member

Start a Conversation
    Its been awhile since ive posted anything about good old Kool Aid. yea i changed her name back from mercedes to Kool Aid. :slap: anyways months back like in august twinrm and I were 6 miles outside of our hometown when my engine took a :eek:hshit: on me. anyways it hydro locked and my radiator blew.:roflmao: so thats where im at so shes been sittin outside for months. twinrm, der_meister_08, and i made some progresss on the car but the weather got shitty and things came up for all three partys.:bs: the plan is to take out the old engine (D15B) clean the engine bay and sell it! and prepare for the B20 :rocks: i wuld post pics up :)badidea:) but cant find the camera lol but when i do ill post em up its not much but oh well peace!:2cents:

2. der_meister_08

der_meister_08 New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah post up the pics. i wanna see my pretty face!!! lol

3. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    sucks about the lock..but nice on b20...what made you choose that and what are your plans?

4. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Nice use of emocons! :p

5. twinmmjr

twinmmjr New Member

Start a Conversation
    When I find the camera ill post em and thanks I like these emocons lol theyr cool. At first i was gonna get a b18c1 but somehow der_meister_08 talked us :argue: (twinrm and I) into a b20. Its cheaper than the b18 and it still has the ability to gain as much hp or more than the b18 but all yall know wut is possible of the b20 :cheers: oh but anyways... wut i wanna do to the b20 is rebuild it once i get it. new cams, new valves, springs, retainers, pistons, piston rings, camshaft etc. so basicly new internals. new head (not sure mayb gsr?) new tranny maybe a b16. thats all i have engine wise for now well thats the basic summary. yea :interesting:

6. der_meister_08

Start a Conversation
    no i said go b20/vtec or ls/vtec. either is a great choice. btw remind me of a few things about the conversion i need to tell you on thursday or friday.

7. twinmmjr

twinmmjr New Member

Start a Conversation
    wutever b20/vtec or ls/vtec either way u told us about it hole ass. and that was like oooo along time ago dudett but yea ill remind u :poke:

8. der_meister_08

Start a Conversation
    no it was something else damnit lol