1. '93 Civic Coupe Ej2

'93 Civic Coupe Ej2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Well I have a '93 Ej2 w/ a D16Y8 engine that I just purchased about a month ago. I currently have it in the shop right now. I might also swap out the engine to a B series. Not sure yet. Well this is my 2nd Civic. I had a 92 4 door that I totaled while racing on the freeway. Miss that car. I will post pictures of my old civic and some of the current civic.

Pictures when I just got the civic.
    side view.jpg

CivicRear3.jpg

side view2.jpg

Pictures of the car after I bought the SI rims and red and white tail lights.

sirims.jpg

silights.jpg

:help: How in the world can I get a little picture of my car like everyone else? It looks sick like a cartoon car.:help:

side view.jpg CivicRear3.jpg side view2.jpg sirims.jpg silights.jpg

2. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    Welcome to the forum. Umm, i cant see your pictures.

3. '93 Civic Coupe Ej2

Start a Conversation
    REtry

I have no idea why they are not showing.:computerrage: I'm new to this.:rocks: Can someone :help: me???? I want to know how you got the cartoon pictures of your cars in the bottom. I want to get my old honda R.I.P. (Snowflake) lol. And my current car.

Here is a link where you would be able to see my car. Just copy and paste on your address bar:

http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab159/acperez85/

4. '93 Civic Coupe Ej2

Start a Conversation
    I finally get my car out of the shop tomorrow. I can't wait to see how the paint came out. I am also looking forward changing rear drums to disc. I also got a rear lip and some headlights that I want to put on. I will keep whoevers reading this posted. lol. Take care peeps!

5. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Welcome! Looks like your car has some good potential. Color is nice! :thumbup:

6. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    Looks good. Yeah, has a lot of potential. Keep us posted.

7. '93 Civic Coupe Ej2

Start a Conversation
    Finally got the car back and done putting a couple more parts on it. Still have the rear disc conversion and stanley side markers to install. I think I might also need a new head gasket I was told. But I also got some bad news. I might have to sell the car. I am moving into an apartment complex where they only have room for 2 cars and don't have room for it or place to store it. What would be a good price to sell it?? I was thinking $3,500. I have to see though. I will move in on the 1st of December. I will post some pictures soon. I just have to download them to Photobucket.

8. '93 Civic Coupe Ej2

Start a Conversation
    This is the link for you guys to see my new pictures of my civic. http://photobucket.com/1993CivicEj2

I hope I get to finish this project and hopefully I won't have to sell it but we will see what happens.

Can anyone help me get a cartoon like picture of my car kind of like the one JDaM Driver has on every post.

Thanks.