FS maybe

Discussion in 'Del Sol' started by EKb18c, Nov 11, 2007.

1. EKb18c

EKb18c New Member

Start a Conversation
    i am thinkin about sellin my turbo kit off the sol. its been great and its fast but i am nearing the end on my stock block and i dont really wanna build the engine. ive got some stock jdm Type R rods and pistons sittin in the garage so i can use those to rebuild it but those wont do so well on boost lol. let me know what you guys think. all motor or boost?

2. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    if you already have all the new pistons and whatnot you might as well just throw them in there and be NA for a little. You can always boost it again if you wanted. or just make a high compression motor, and boost it just to see how fast it blows up :)

3. xjdmshezx

xjdmshezx New Member

Start a Conversation
    n/a fo' sho'. screamin vtec is better than a turbo..

4. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    when i was into the drag racing thing i would have said turbo, but now that i do more circuit racing, i say NA all the way :thumbup:

5. EKb18c

EKb18c New Member

Start a Conversation
    i took the kit of the car today and it feels so slow lol. i found a guy that has a fully built B20Z bottom end. it has Eagle rods with CP 12.0:1 compression pistons, knife edged and balanced crank, and its been sleeved. he might be interested in trading me the block for the turbo kit. think i should do it?